He was still on his way to the airport when a package arrived. It had his name on it, but that wasn't all: it also had "Knit Picks" written all over it. I sent him a text message and he responded: "open it its 4 u xo."* For me? In November? No birthday, no anniversary, no nothing in sight? I called just to make sure... he said, yes, I should open it. Here's the content:

That's, like, the five books I've been eyeing every time we go to a bookstore. OMG. The box also contained sock blocking thingies:

Awwww... thank you, Hubs, for being so good to me!
*That's not actually what his message said. I'm using hip, cool SMS code to make us sound like a hip, cool couple, when in fact we still write out entire words and observe rules of capitalization and punctuation in text messages, if we send those at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment