Greetings from the very small corner of the house where there is wireless internet access (courtesy of one of the neighbors). I hope you've had a lovely holiday, with many homemade pies, in great company, and sans any
drama. My day has been fabulous in every respect! I spent it with the Hubs' father's cousins' family (got that?), and again I am so grateful to have married into such a wonderful family who opened their hearts and homes to me, and who feed me so incredibly well! :)
While the women busied themselves in the kitchen and the men discussed current affairs in the living room, I got to hang with my favorite family members (=the sons of the son of the older cousin of the father of my Hubs) on the porch:
The little guy in the middle is a total rock star! We watched rabbits and the movement of a big skunk in the backyard, but mostly we cuddled.
What did you do today?
No comments:
Post a Comment