Monday, November 16, 2009

Guest post

NaBloPoMo Day 16.

This is the Hubs. You may have thought I was a fictional character invented by M. to carry the narrative thread of the blog, but that is not the case -- I'm real, and I read the blog regularly. (Maybe with a bit of prodding from time to time.)

M. was yawning her head off and had to be packed off to bed, but the NaBloPoMo challenge still had to be met, so I'm filling in.

I don't knit (I tried it once and found it too stressful), nor do I take even half-decent photographs (it's on my list of skills to master, but that list already runs six pages, so don't hold your breath), so there will be none of that in this post. Sorry to disappoint.

I will say that I like M.'s knitting and I'm proud of both her constructions in yarn and in words. She's great!

(I'm sure most knitter husbands feel the same way, even if they just grunt "Mmm-hmm" when a new yarn concoction is presented to them.)

E. aka Hubs

No comments:

Post a Comment