Of course I didn't take photos of my sewing project as I had planned. The hours of proper daylight were too few and the errands to run too many. (But I did go to the gym--hooray! Have I mentioned that DH and I made a deal to go to the gym four times a week during the month of December, otherwise there wouldn't be any Christmas gifts for us? So far so good, I'm still on Santa's "nice" list.)
But while out and about I took a few pictures with my cell phone, this one, for instance:
And then I played with my current favorite iPhone app,
PictureShow, and now I got a gallery of tree pictures:
This is so much fun!
Less fun: Conrad has a stomach bug. He takes it in a stride; when not vomiting he's all smiles and his usual happy self. I'm trying not to be worried...
No comments:
Post a Comment