I'm so upset. I missed knitting night again. Here I am in Sugar House, super close to the LYS with the most amazing knitting group, but I keep forgetting to go there. I love these guys, so what's wrong with me?!
This would be the perfect opportunity to talk about my adventures into Sewing Land, however, I don't have any pictures at hand to show off as evidence. When we first moved here I went to Blazing Needles every Thursday--until I signed up for a six-week sewing class. I didn't want to leave DH with a Bean at bedtime (dangerous combo) twice a week, so I went to sewing on Tuesdays and skipped knitting on Thursdays. My six weeks of sewing have long ended, but I still have not returned to knitting. Argh.
Anyways, the sewing class was awesome, and I made something incredibly useful that I wear every day. It shouldn't be so difficult to take a picture of it and post it! Perhaps tomorrow?
In lieu of knitting I addressed 84 envelopes. That's how many Christmas letters we are sending this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment