Thursday, December 1, 2011

Blogging has resumed!

So, I totally missed NaBloPoMo. I really, really wanted to start blogging again in November, but then my in-laws were here for a weekend, followed by a weeklong visit my my parents, after which we went to DC for a few days, and just as we got all settled at home again we left for Thanksgiving break. I suck at blogging when nothing is going on, and I suck doubly bad when we have visitors and/or are visiting places ourselves. Ergo, no blog posts in November. (That's a total of five months of complete silence. "Yikes!," DH's uncle Larry would say.)

Today is December 1, and the beginning of a new month is a new chance to give daily blogging another try. I won't promise I'll make it thirty-one days as the (grand-)parental troops are landing December 22 and thereafter chaos will reign. But I shall give it a try! I used to love blogging so much, and I'd hate to give up on Wollgut. I really need a NaBloPoMo challenge, even if one month late, to get into gear and resume blogging.

And if you're curious about the main thing that's happening chez Wollgut? Growing. Mini-Wollgüter Conrad is growing like a weed.

IMG_8928 medi.jpg


(More pictures to follow, of Conrad and of knitting (!). Stay tuned. Pretty please.)

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I am so glad. I saw your name on my Reader list the other day and sighed a little, wondered a little... Happy to hear from you and OH MY GOODNESS, look at that large child!
    ; )

    ReplyDelete