Wednesday, April 14, 2010

U.G.L.Y.

The cardigan ugligan is done.

IMG_7588


Don't let the picture fool you; it's ugly. The proportions are totally off. It's too small and too big at the same time. It makes my arms look giant while covering my waist, thus I look like I'm just belly and arms. It's too narrow across my shoulders. It's unwearable. It's just... blah. Ugly. Yuck. It doesn't fit!

IMG_7591


I'm very sad about this.

(Perhaps it will look different once it's dry. I washed the cardigan this morning and stretched it to give it some much-needed length. Now I just need to wait. Tick tock.)

2 comments:

  1. Some projects are just like that. If the blocking doesn't fix it, find a skinny little girl to give it to; they look cute in anything. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This happpens to me constantly. Great idea for a sweater, finished project wears like a nightmare (ahem, Nimbus, I'm looking at you....).

    I agree with Yarnhog. Skinny young girls look good in everything - just pass the sweater on. Its fate!

    xo H

    ReplyDelete