Friday, April 2, 2010

Cotton on My Mind

How I'm spending the weekend? Hopefully by finishing my cotton cardigan. It has spring written all over it and is therefore putting me in a good grand mood. I have the back and both fronts completed but need to knit the 3/4-length arms and the looong and wiiiiide button/neckband. (So perhaps the goal isn't to finish but to make serious progress.)

IMG_7443


Speaking of cotton. Have you seen the cotton cardigan Timpani, in the new Twist Collective? Love at first sight, I'd say. But I'm weary of cardigans that don't have some sort of closure in the front (buttons, ribbons, zippers, glue... whatever). In my experience those lovelies like to fly off my shoulders as soon as I move. So, I'm not quite convinced yet by the design but will wait and see what the Ravelry crowd has to say about it.

Go visit the Yarnhog's blog and help her save her kids' academy!! Go, Yarnhog, go!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh. I love the military look of that Timpani cardi. :) And, the one you are making is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete