Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009

I shan't compile best-of-2009 lists (although I could go on an on about books I read this year, places I visited, interesting folks I met, incredible food I tasted...) but stick to knitting. After all, it's a knitting blog. Here it is, then, my knitting year in review, starting with March, since that's when I picked up the needles:

Knitting Mosaic


Not bad for a knitting newbie. With all this knitting happening around the house I have somewhat neglected other interests and responsibilities of mine, and my knitting resolution for 2010 is to balance things more evenly: knit after having been to the gym, for instance, rather than knitting instead of working out. (Are you familiar with this dilemma?)

I wish you and yours a healthy, safe and prosperous, a magical, inspiring, and triumphant New Year. Thank you so much for your readership. Prost Neujahr!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your sweet birthday wishes over on my blog! Your knitted output for 2009 was truly remarkable. Hurray! A proficient knitter is a beautiful thing. :) (I wish I could post everythign I knit like that, too bad it is often top secret...)

    ReplyDelete