But not for me! Rather, this is the title of a Julie Delpy film I watched a couple of nights ago. It was a movie left from my 'chick flick' marathon during the week Monsieur was gone; because I didn't get around watching many movies Netflix continues sending romantic comedies, much to Monsieur's dismay. Yet once he 'suffered' (his wording) through the Delpy movie, he agreed the film was actually quite good. I really liked it: the premise of the story is a bit lame (French woman living in NYC drags her American boyfriend to Paris to meet her family and friends and, accidentally and much to the guy's distress, plenty of her ex-boyfriends), but the film is well done and plays nicely with some of the stereotypes the French have about Americans and vice versa. Nice pictures of Paris and plenty of French! And Delpy is wearing one awesome pair of glasses. Here's the trailer:
Off to The City for a weekend. Not the City of Lights, unfortunately (lucky Michelle Obama and the girls!), but the Big Apple. Not bad either.
No comments:
Post a Comment