Saturday, August 22, 2009

Busted!

Apparently it was just a temporary fix: our camera stopped working again. It takes one picture and then goes into sleep mode, and from the most recent sleep it hasn't awoken. Before I begin searching for camera recommendations online, here a few pictures of Argosy, taken with a camera phone. (Ugh.)

IMG_0354


IMG_0359


Argosy turned out to be a long, looooooong scarf, very light and thin and airy but, once wrapped around the neck three times, quite cozy and warm. (Ahem, yes, I still need to weave in the ends.)

Argosy


Argosy


Argosy


Pattern: Argosy by Vyvyan Neel, Knitty Winter 2006 (link here); no mods other than that I made the scarf longer
Yarn: Opal Hunderwasser (Autobus-Fenster); I used up about 85% of one skein
Needles: US size 4 (3.5 mm)

It's a very easy knit that does not, however, get boring. I knit most of the scarf while talking on the phone.

Y'all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment