Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Emma's Gone, But I'm Still Here

The past seven days have been fantastic! My friend Emma brought London's sunshine to Boston (unfortunately, she took it with her again when she left yesterday), and the fine weather encouraged us to successfully tackle almost all of the things on our touristy to-do-and-to-see list, many of which required extensive walking outside. Of course, we also ate well (and plenty), especially since it was the 4th-of-July weekend, which we celebrated by going to two (!) backyard BBQ parties. In addition, we went to the movies, baked cup cakes, shopped for purple shoes, stayed up late talking... It was heavenly. (How much work we got done? Nil.)

Suffice to say, I didn't accomplish much knitting. Just enough to realize that I made my Jaywalker socks too small and need to redo the heel (*sigh*). I also started another small scarf. Which I'll be happy to show you once I'm done knitting it! :)

In the meantime, something else to look at:

DSCF2213


Yesssss! The camera works again. Whatever Monsieur did, he saved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment