Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ten Ways to Celebrate Summer


Farmers Market Strawberries

1. Eat yourself silly on fresh fruit, preferably after you picked it yourself.

2. Sit on the porch at night and watch lightning bugs. Can you count the stars?

3. Enjoy the Farmers' Market--the produce, the food, the crafts, the people.

4. Stay near water. Any water.

Manchester-by-the-Sea, Mass.


IMG_9151


5. Go for a hike.

Glacier NP, Scenic Point Trail (Two Medicine Lakes).


6. Attend a wedding.

The couple's wedding car


7. Try a new ice-cream flavor.

Todd eating (Pics by Todd)


8. Always pick up after yourself when picnicking outdoors. (Yes, that is a way to celebrate summer.)

9. Learn the names of plants and flowers around you.



10. Watch the World Cup. :)

Thanks, Carole, for Ten on Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. All so wonderful!! And great photos! I love the water shot -- and I'm reminded that I'm still in need of new KEENS!
    ; )

    ReplyDelete