And did you see who the judges are? Amazing. This will be such a blast. In fact, my immediate response was, Oh no! Too bad I can't participate. Designing is, much to my regret, out of my league. And as I expressed this to Elinor her response was: "Nonsense! Socks are tubes with heels and toes! You could totally do it!"
Tubes with heels and toes, eh? And I would have till April 19? Hmmmmmm. I need to think this over.
And time for thinking things over I have plenty, since Bob is still with me. I'm more or less immobile, but just 'cause I can't knit doesn't mean I can't think about knitting.
Speaking of socks. Between abandoning Slippery and coming down with Bob, I started Skew.
I'm almost done with the first one, and I'm eager to try it on. Alas, I can't reach my feet!

This is the perfect opportunity to discover your inner designer;)
ReplyDelete