Monday, September 7, 2009

Where's My Pic?

Many many many bloggers have loudly complained about Typepad over the past week and some even moved over to Wordpress; I use Blogger and am quite happy with it. However, Flickr is giving me a bit of a headache... Sometimes Flickr and Blogger don't communicate as well as they ought to, and photos just disappear. It's all fairly frustrating, and I wonder: are there alternatives to Flickr? Obviously there are. What I mean is: for quick blogging-with-photos, what are the alternatives? Any ideas, anyone?

Orlane, the textured shawl, has grown, but not to a size worth photographing. Two non-knitting pictures, then. We'll see how long before they disappear...

IMG_0730


The cobbler was quite tasty. The peaches were so perfect, I think I would have preferred eating them raw. The "dinner party" was a success, though. It's always fun having people over.

IMG_0487


It's getting cooler around here; the mornings are perfect for walks along the river. There's plenty pretty at the river.

No comments:

Post a Comment