
(Yes, her older sister, Textured Shawl #1, is keeping her company in this picture.)
#2 turned out smaller than #1, but I figured my friend Emma's shoulders are much smaller than mine, so what looks like a shawlette on me might work for her as shawl.
Since the shawl is taking an eternity to dry I started to knit the Sock Knitters Anonymous September 2009 Mystery Sock, designed by Nancy Bush.


The challenge is to use yellow yarn. I had this golden yarn in my stack, thanks to Minh! It's a beautiful cashmere mix (Zen Garden's Serenity Sock) and wonderful to knit up. This is the thickest yarn I've used to knit socks, and it's amazing how fast the sock's growing.
I hope I'll catch up with everyone else before Nancy releases the third clue next week. And maybe, maybe, I'll even get to work on my sweater this weekend.
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment