Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ravelympics Update

Go, Team Ivory Tower, go!! I did my bit, I finished the Olympic sweater! I haven't washed it yet, since I threw out my back last night baking cookies for my students (no kidding. Gah!!!!). Because I'm lying in bed with the MacBook propped on my stomach I don't have the stamina to write much but am posting a couple of photos instead. (Funny posture due to painful back. Sticking out my right hip is the only way to go right now. Crappy pics also due to painful back.)

IMG_7134 copy


IMG_7167 copy


IMG_7172 copy


You know what the Hubs said? "Looks great. Not like hand-knit. More like boutique-bought." I understand he meant it as a compliment. But what does this say about my other knits? Umpfh.

BTW: The whole back thing means my socks will get a "DNF". Doubly umpfh.

No comments:

Post a Comment