1. Now that I know about mawata, I want some. Thanks, Steph.
2. The MacBook caught fire while reading about mawata.
3. My hard drive is shot.
4. I spent $200 and still have no mawata.
5. But a new hard drive.
6. I'm going to Salt Lake City tomorrow to look at houses.
7. Conrad is a drooler. I'm going through ten bibs a day.
8. Wait, what?! Salt Lake? Houses?
9. Have I not mentioned this? We're moving.
10. To Utah? And you're saying so only now?
11. Sorry. Was busy fixing my computer. DH got his dream job.
12. Super excited, we are. Don't know though what I will be doing there, job-wise.
13. I guess in Utah I'll learn how to sew.
14. Sewing bibs must be very, very easy.
15. Easier than working with mawata.
16. Still haven't grafted together my scarf. Maybe when I return from Utah, on Tuesday.
17. "Later gator." (So it says on Conrad's bib.)
Oh Mawata.... have been drooling over those since reading yarn harlot blog post about knitting mittens from that.
ReplyDeleteUtah?? Salt lake city? Isn't that the heart of the mormone land? anyways - congrats for your DH for the dream job!
And about sewing bibs. It is super easy:-) The fastest way to make them is out of small terry towels (a bit like this link I found, but you can make them without the back part - it's even easier and uses smaller towels:-)
http://www.marthastewart.com/good-things/towel-bib
Goodness, A-L! Just to clarify: DH's job has *nothing* to do with the Mormons. No no no no..., and no! And now that that is clear: airport.
ReplyDeleteMoving! (It's been years since I did that.) Happy house-hunting!!
ReplyDelete