Sunday, June 6, 2010

408

That's the number of knitting blog entries I missed while I traveled around (half the) world, and back again, during the past 32 days. I may not be able to catch up entirely, but it's nice to be back online. Soon I'll share some photos of my travels (I make it sound much more exotic than it was in reality; I went to Germany and Great Britain, 's all. But there was a wedding, a graduation, a ghost-tour through one of England's finest cities, a discovery tour in the footsteps of Inspector Morse, a one-week vacation with the folks at a lakeside B&B, and, finally, the move into our temporary home in a house the locals call the Adams Family House... altogether splendid). So... see y'all soon! (I just got off the phone with my Southern MIL; forgive the "y'all", y'all!)

No comments:

Post a Comment