Friday, June 8, 2012

Peanut!

Ah... remember the summer of 2010? We spent two months in upstate New York, watched a lot of soccer (and despite our passionate cheering, Germany did not win the World Cup), and I was getting more and more pregnant with the Bean...

Acorn Bump 20 weeks-14.jpg


Yepp, that's what I looked like.

Only, it's not a 2010 pictures. It's a bit more recent. Shot three weeks ago. 'Cause... I'm pregnant. With the Peanut. 26 weeks today... 14 more to go. A September baby. Another baby boy. Conrad's little brother. Eeeeeeeeeek!!!!!

(And Saturday the Euro Cup starts. Germany better win this one.)

3 comments:

  1. Wooo! Congratulations! I hope the summer isn't super hot for you. (Your top is gorgeous, too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You have such a cute baby bump! I never really looked pregnant until just before I gave birth, so I am a bit jealous.

    DH is also watching the European Cup, but he is probably not rooting for Germany. ;)

    ReplyDelete