Dearies,
Worry not: everyone is happy, healthy, and well chez Wollgut, and I very much hope the same is true for you and yours and that you have had a splendid holiday season.
May I explain the long blog hiatus in just three bullet points?
--It happened: I'm now Dr. Wollgut. It hasn't sunk in yet! The writing, editing, revising, defending... it's all a blur.
--I'm hugely, enormously, gigantically pregnant, and still have three more weeks to waddle around on elephant feet before the Bean is scheduled to arrive.
--Did I ever mention that last semester I worked not my usual part-time teaching job but had (and still have) a full-time appointment and had accepted an additional part-time teaching gig?
The last seven months have left me breathless and my knitting needles idle. But the past ten days or so--during my winter break, which in January will transition seamlessly into maternity leave--I've been obsessed with knitting, and I have several little things drying on my blocking board. Photo shoot and blog update are to follow! It feels awesome to be back. :)
Happy New Year!
(Moi, on Christmas Day.)

Happy New year to you as well! Glad to hear that everything is fine - I have been wondering what has happened to you due to no blog posts in ages (ok - not ages but for long time...)
ReplyDeleteI wish you a relaxing last days / weeks of your pregnancy. (I had the greatest midwife in my 1st pregnancy - she used to say that "Baby comes when it is His/her birthday. Not a day earlier and not a day later than that. And everything else is just guesswork." )
So amazing. Thinking of you...
ReplyDelete